Monday, September 26, 2005

PAT'S ALL FOLKS

After watching a third week of the NFL, I've come to realize one thing - THE ENTIRE LEAGUE SUCKS EXCEPT FOR TWO GUYS.

Those two guys are Tom Brady and Adam Vinatieri.

First of all, as a Rams fan, I hate these two dudes. The began their little run by ripping my heart out first.
But, much like Mariano Rivera, whom I also despite, you have to respect them.

I mean these two guys GET IT DONE EVERY FRIGGIN TIME. EVERY FRIGGIN TIME.






Steeler comeback? No problem. Martz favored by 40 points? No problem.

The worst thing about them and the Patriots is they don't just kick your ass. Rather, they leave you with the feeling of "you know, we really should've won that game." Ask any Rams, Panther, Eagle or Steeler fan and they'll tell you that.

As for the rest of the NFL. It's awful. Every team is pretty much the same, every game comes down to about 1-2 plays.

I hope Tagliabue is happy. His league sucks, but every fan - except for those in Arizona - feels his team has a legitimate shot each week to win a game. And that's the rub.

Cheer up, hockey is right around the corner.

2 comments:

jersey girl said...

Yes, a Scott Stevens-, Mark Messier-less hockey season. Stench.

Joependleton said...

Scott Stevens can go to hell for all I care. Messier should've quit 4 years ago.

Bring on hockey, the NFL is awesome. Of course, when Martzie is running up the score in the swamp Sunday, I'll get sucked right back in