Monday, September 19, 2005

MY NAME

In case, you're all wondering, Joe Pendleton is the great Rams QB who was killed in a horrible bicycle accident back in 1975.
His death spurred a bunch of odd events with the team, including millionaire Leo Farsnworth buying the team and then trying to become the QB, before he was murded by his wife and his wife's lover.

The Rams, led by Ron Jarret, then went on to beat the Steelers to win the Super Bowl.

If you haven't seen Heaven Can Wait, my apologies. If you have, you know what I'm talking about.

Go Rams.

PS. I'm not really a Saints fan, I'm really a Rams fan, but will root for Saints tonight because I hate the Giants and my friend is actualy a pre-Katrina Saints fan.

1 comment:

jersey girl said...

When you say 'in case YOU'RE ALL wondering,' are you addressing that to me, your audience of one? :)