Monday, September 19, 2005

HELLO ALL

Hello and welcome to fishingnotcatching. A brief explaination of the title. While on vacation in California many years ago, I was on Catalina Island and happened to walk by a store that rented fishing equipment and boats. While walking by a man was bitching and moaning to the owner that he didn't catch any fish. He complained for a few more minutes until the owner finally said, "that's why it's called fishing and not catching."

So there you go.

I'm getting pumped to go the Giants-Saints game tonight at Giants Stadium. I have several Dixie beers on ice in honor of the fine, yet dismayed city of New Orleans. The red beans and rice and anduille sausage are set to go. Just hope you are not sitting behind me - it could get ugly.

Go Saints.

1 comment:

jersey girl said...

Excellent - I look forward to some excellent shtick out of you.