Monday, April 14, 2008

DORM DAZE 2

Well, I've done it fans of FNC. I've found a way to show all of you my drunken pictures from college. Please, whatever you do, don't post them anywhere else, as they are quite embarrassing, but I figure my loyal fans deserve to see them. Check them out here. They are awesome.

After looking at the photos, keep reading below for my comments on each shot.












Congrats, you've just been Rickrolled. Yes, it's the new Internet phenomenom where people are tricking other people, into watching Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up Video." It's pretty sick, but apparently, that's what young kids these days are up to. Another part of Rickrolling is gathering a bunch of people in a public place and playing the song as loud as possible. There's also a Met connection, since some Rickrollers duped the Mets into having the song as one of their nominees for their 8th inning song.

The video, by the way, is tremendous. Astley's dancing is lame, his lip-synching is awesome, and the bartender dude is likely on crack, especially when he jumps into the chain-link fence.




3 comments:

jersey girl said...

I am amused by the Rick Rolling, but am sure I would be even more entertained by the photos of your drunken collegiate shenanigans.

Todd Cohen said...

I'm tempted to get a Masters in something at Joe's alma mater just to gain access to those shots.

Nice job with the video....Was that the cat who owns the Southside Bar and Grill?

SJPSandman said...

The Top 3 all-time songs that bug the shit out of me:

1. "She Drives me Crazy" - Fine Young Cannibals

2. "Got My Mind Set on You" - George Harrison

3. "Never Gonna Give You Up" - Dick Astley